Purchase the PERFECT Mixed Case from Vrede en Lust Wine Estate and you will be entered into the lucky draw to WIN tickets for the Franschhoek Wine Tram for you and five friends.
This prize will take you on the Orange Route, which stops off at Noble Hill, Babylonstoren, Backsberg, Plaisir de Merle, Allee Bleue, Solms Delta, Boschendal and of course, Vrede en Lust Wine Estate. The winner of the prize can also consider their tasting at Vrede en Lust FREE for their group.
- By entering the Cybercellar & Vrede en Lust Wine Estate Franschhoek Wine Tram competition, you agree to subscribe to and receive newsletters from Cybercellar.com & Vrede en Lust Wine Estate.
- This competition is only open to citizens of South Africa who are older than 18.
- The prize consists of the following:
- A drive for six on the Franschhoek Wine Tram for the winner and 5 accomplices that will be following the Orange Line, which makes stops at Noble Hill, Babylonstoren, Backsberg, Plaisir de Merle, Allee Bleue, Solms Delta, Boschendal and of course, Vrede en Lust Wine Estate.
- A free wine tasting at Vrede en Lust Wine Estate for the winner and their 5 accomplices.
- The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID book.
- The winner shall allow Cybercellar.com and its competition partners to make their identity as the winner public, as well as provide a recent photograph for publicity purposes.
- This competition ends at midnight on the 28th of February 2019. Cybercellar reserves the right to change the end date at their own discretion.
- The Winner will be announced on Monday, 4 March 2019. Cybercellar reserves the right to change the draw date at their own discretion.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to Cybercellar.com (& partners), their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are not eligible to win this competition.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure that their entry contact details are correct. If Cybercellar.com is unable, for any reason, to make contact with the winning entrant within 2 working days after the draw taking place, Cybercellar.com reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, Cybercellar.com’s determination of the winner is final. No correspondence will be entered into after the winner has been announced.
- The prize is non-transferable, cannot be refunded, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- By participating in this competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with any of the above will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.