CLICK HERE to enter.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
1. By entering the Cybercellar Vondeling Win A Wine Weekend Getaway, you agree to subscribe to and receive newsletters from Cybercellar.com.
2. This competition is only open to citizens of South Africa who are older than 18.
3. The prize is valued at R28 000 and consists of the following:
– A two night stay at the Vondeling farmhouse for 14 guests
– Full english breakfast
– Cellar tour
– Wine tasting
4. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID book/card.
5. The winner shall allow Cybercellar.com and its competition partners to make their identity as the winner public, as well as provide a recent photograph for publicity purposes.
6. Entrants are required to share this competition with a minimum of 3 friends to gain their 1st entry. Thereafter they shall receive an additional entry for every other friend that accepts their invitation.
7. This competition ends at midnight on the 5th of August 2018. Cybercellar reserves the right to change the end date at their own discretion.
8. The Winner will be announced within two weeks of the closing date of the competition. Cybercellar reserves the right to change the draw date at their own discretion.
9. Employees, agents of or consultants to Cybercellar.com & Vondeling, their immediate family members (parents, children, brothers and sisters), spouse(s), life partners, business partners and associates are not eligible to win this competition.
10. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure that their entry contact details are correct. If Cybercellar.com is unable, for any reason, to make contact with the winning entrant within 2 working days after the draw taking place, Cybercellar.com reserves the right to draw an alternative winner.
11. Subject to these terms and conditions, Cybercellar.com’s determination of the winner is final. No correspondence will be entered into after the winner has been announced.
12. The prize is non-transferable, cannot be refunded, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
13. The total prize should be taken all at once – we will not be able to split the prize ie three rooms on one weekend and four rooms on another weekend or split the accommodation from the food or wine tasting.
14. The Farmhouse makes provision for a maximum of 14 guests and no extra guests can be accommodated.
15. Accommodation in the farmhouse is availability dependent and excludes peak season December 2018 and January 2019.
16. The prize is valid for one year from notifying the winner, 10 August 2018 to 9 August 2019.
17. Transport, flights and airport transfers are not included in the prize
18. Guests are responsible for their own lunch and dinner as the house is completely self-catering. A full English breakfast will be provided on both days.
19. The prize can be used during the week or during weekends, availability dependent.
20. By participating in this competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with any of the above will result in immediate forfeiture of the prize.
CLICK HERE to enter.