In celebration of Pinotage month we bring you a selection of Beyerskloof wines at great prices. Purchase any Beyerskloof product to the value of R650 or more before midnight on 11 November 2018 and you could WIN:
- A bottle of Diesel Pinotage and Faith Pinotage as signed by the winemaker himself.
- A farm experience including wine tasting and lunch for you and three friends.
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is run by Cybercellar. You understand that, by making a purchase, you are providing your information to Cybercellar.com. The information you provide will only be used by Cybercellar.
2. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The competition will run from Monday, 29 October 2018 up until and including midnight on Sunday, 11 November 2018.
4. In order to enter the competition, you must spend R650 or more on Beyerskloof product.
5. The draw for one lucky winner will happen on Monday, 12 November 2018.
6. The winner will be announced during the week starting Monday, 12 November 2018.
7. The winner will be chosen by means of a computer generated draw and will not be judged according to any other criteria, such as the amount of bottles purchased.
8. The competition is open to all participants within the Republic of South Africa.
9. You are not eligible to participate in this competition if:
– You are under the legal age of 18.
– You are a Director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Cybercellar or an employee of Beyerskloof wines.
– You are an immediate family member, of the persons specified in the above.
– You live outside of South Africa.
10. The winner’s full name, email address and cell phone number will be required to claim the prize. The prize will consist of: two bottles of wine as signed by the winemaker as well as a farm experience for 4 including wine tasting and lunch at Beyerskloof.
11. The draw for the winner is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners will be contacted via email from Cybercellar.
13. Transport to and from the venue is not included in the prize.
14. Cybercellar and Beyerskloof wines reserve the right to post content that winners have submitted, i.e. a picture of the winners.
15. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
16. Cybercellar, Beyerskloof wines and their delivery agent does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
17. Winners give Cybercellar and Beyerskloofwines, and its authorized agents consent to use their names for publicity purposes, unless refused.
18. Cybercellar and Beyerskloof wines reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Cybercellar orBeyerskloof wines and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Cybercellar andBeyerskloof wines.
19. By participating in this competition, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by Cybercellar,Beyerskloof and other companies in these companies, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which Cybercellar andBeyerskloof wines has about you; (iii) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) the use of your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the various companies in Cybercellar orBeyerskloof wines that may be of interest or value to you; (v) a credit enquiry being conducted about you with any credit bureau or credit provider and providing your personal information to credit risk management services (including a credit bureau)