FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER R450 TO MAIN CENTRES SHOP NOW→

No products in the cart.

Cape RockCarignan 2020

R155.00

Add to cart
Add to Wishlist

FREE delivery on all orders over R450 to main centres.

90% of the grapes are from a 21 year old, dry-farmed, bush vine vineyard planted in finely textured, decomposed granite. The other 10% are from a 18 year old, organically farmed vineyard planted in chunky granite soils. Aromas and flavours of plums, cherries and strawberries. Refreshing and aromatic medium to light bodied red.

SKU: RED-CAP-020-A Categories: , Tags: ,
Brand

Variety

Vintage

2020


Come Sip With Us!

Sign up to our mailing list + get
R150 off your first order of R650+



*T+C's Apply