No products in the cart.

BoschkloofChardonnay 2020

R149.00

Availability: 1 in stock

Add to cart
Add to Wishlist

FREE delivery on all orders over R450, nationwide

Grapes harvested by hand in small baskets at 22 to 23.5?B. The yield was 6 tons per hectare. About 35% of the grapes were fermented in tank and the other 65% fermented in small 225l French oak barrels. Left on lease in barrels for 10 months and the two components were blended together before bottling.